10 January 2012

5 Months

Our little man is 5 months old today.  Without sounding completely cliche, I would like to ask: "Where did the time go?"  I find it hard to remember what our life was like without Henry, what I spent my time doing, what it felt like to be bored.  Life with Henry is a wonderful whirlwind.   

At 5 months, Henry is a healthy, joyful boy.  He is...
*rolling both ways (and enjoys practicing before the sun has come up).
*sleeping well (unless he is practicing his rolling skills).
*blowing raspberries.
*chewing on anything and everything.
*cooing, chattering and giggling. all.of.the.time.
*starting to reach for me. swoon.
*sitting for approximately 2 seconds before toppling over.
*making his parents fall more in love every single day.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for keeping this blog, Julia! I swoon at every new post! Your man Henry is a charmer and I can't wait to give him a snuggle someday! He is one lucky kid! Miss you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete