28 March 2013

Happy

So many things, big and little, are making me happy today. So many, in fact, that I woke up early and couldn't go back to sleep. In no particular order:

  • The sun is shining for the first time in a week. No explanation needed.
  • Henry is talking all of the time and about everything. He is flourishing and I'm bursting with pride, with happiness, with affection, with love.

  • Easter is this weekend. 
  • I'm searching for little blessings and finding them all around me. 
  • Nate was away for two nights. He's coming home today. Two nights are two nights too many.
I had a dream last night that I was at the airport, leaving for France, and had no passport. This marks the second such dream in the past two weeks. Yes, I am going to France in June. Yes, I have a very real fear that my passport will be missing when I arrive at the airport. Mine or that of someone else. The dream could be to blame for being wide awake an hour earlier than necessary. I'd prefer to think that the sleeplessness was from excitement.

Happy weekend. Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment