07 November 2012

Mishmash

Whew. How is it possibly November already? It seems that the last time I looked at a calendar, October was just setting in. But it's cold outside. The trees are bare. We had a snow day at school last week. Thanksgiving is just a few weeks away. Between grading papers, planning lessons, writing college recommendation letters, and spending time with the boys, I can scarcely remember the last time I sat down at the computer just because. J Crew could have an entirely new line and I wouldn't even know!


I had big plans to write a post and upload photos this past weekend. Those photos? They were on my phone. And my phone got a sudsy wash on Saturday morning. The pictures are gone. Happily, Nate sent a sweet face to my inbox yesterday morning.


Henry is going to be 15 months old on Saturday. Good gracious! The boy wakes up happy and goes to bed happy each day. He loves to play and to dance. He has started giving real hugs--wrapping his arms around our necks, squeezing, and burrowing his face. His sweetest development is reaching up to hold hands when he is walking somewhere. Feeling his little hand in mine just makes my heart glad.


No comments:

Post a Comment