12 June 2012

Summer

Three cheers for summer!  I can finally catch up on my neglected blog and focus on a certain almost-one-year old.  I'm taking a break from lesson plans, colored pens, piles of papers, and all things teen.  That is, after tomorrow when I attend a class picnic with my future seniors.  After all, even if it's summer vacation, when invited to a picnic by a group of teenagers, you get excited and you attend.  Henry will likely tag along.  He likes the "big kids" and they like his chunky thighs.

Henry is less of a baby and more of a little boy every day.  He is crawling, cruising, and climbing up the stairs.  He is chattering, eating anything and everything, and giving hugs and kisses.  I have no doubt that this will be an amazing summer with him as my sidekick!

No comments:

Post a Comment