21 April 2012

Lately...

The past few weeks have been full, the happiest kind of full that is neither too busy nor too slow.

We celebrated Easter.


We developed an odd obsession with socks.  No, I'm not kidding.  The boy loves socks!




While Nate jetted off to Vancouver last week, Henry and I hopped in the car and made our way to Charlottesville via Iron Gate, Virginia.  What's that?  You've never heard of Iron Gate and you've lived in Virginia all of your life?  I, too, had never heard of it until forest fires pushed us off of the highway and onto a most circuitous detour.  The best part?  Seeing a Quebecois car scolaire.


We wined.


And dined.


And played.




A very full few weeks, indeed!

2 comments:

  1. Your pictures aren't showing up! I'm not sure if I am the only one but I can see the pics on your other posts, just not this one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Just when I think I have things figured out, pouf...no pictures! :)

      Delete